- What are cookies and how are they used on this website?
Cookies are text files generated by a website and placed on your computer or on any other device you are using to access the website. Cookies are used on this website for various purposes including, for example, to evaluate, develop and track website usage, improve the user experience and facilitate accommodation bookings, help your browser navigate through this website, and collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. . Cookies from third parties facilitate targeted marketing on this and other websites and they (including those set by Google Analytics Premium – see Section 2) are used to evaluate and compile anonymised statistical reports for us on website activity. Section 2 and the table below contain further details about the cookies used and their purposes.
No cookies on this website capture a user’s name or other information that would identify the user personally. They merely identify a computer or other device. All information collected by cookies on this website is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Information collected by the marketing cookies on this website will be disclosed to third parties. See the table below.
Session cookies do not store information on the hard disk of your computer or other device and they expire at the end of your browsing session i.e. when you close your browser window the session cookie and information it collected is deleted. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or other device and they remain there after you close your session until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them based on the pre-determined period contained within the persistent cookie’s file. This website uses both, see the table below.
This website uses both first party and third party cookies, see the table below. Section 2 below contains detailed information about the use of third party cookies in particular marketing and analytics cookies.
We have decided to categorise cookies used on our website based on the UK International Chamber of Commerce’s cookie guide, as follows:
- Cookies “strictly necessary” for functionality of this website’s platform. These cookies are essential in order to enable users to move around this website and use its features.
- “Performance” cookies which collect information about how users navigate this website, for instance which pages users access most frequently. They identify how users interact with our website, find out which pages seem to hold people up, which pages are not used often, which pages take a long time to load, what pages users tend to visit and in what order. All of this helps us to refine and develop our website to try and make them more usable when a user visits us again in future.
- “Functionality” cookies which allow this website to remember choices you make.
- “Targeting or advertising” cookies used to deliver adverts relevant to an identified machine or other device (not a named or otherwise identifiable person) which are tailored to interests associated with the website activity tied to that machine or device. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times a user sees an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They may also remember that this website has been visited from a device and share that information with marketing organisations. The marketing cookies on this website are operated by third parties with our permission. Marketing cookies are used to monitor from which advertising source a user was directed towards our website, so that we know whether it is worth us investing in that particular advertising source.
This website uses Google Analytics Premium, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google Analytics Premium uses “cookies” (as described above and in particular, the navigation analytics cookie described in the table) to help us analyse how the site is used. The information generated by those cookies about your use of this website and your current IP-address will be transmitted by your browser to and will be stored by Google on servers in the United States and other countries. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us. The IP address collected through Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may choose not to opt-in to permit use of the Google cookies and thereafter you can prevent that use by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website (see Section 9 above). You may also stop the transmission of information generated by the cookies about your use of this website and of your IP address to Google, by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Google also displays adverts for Wyndham Vacation Rentals (UK) Ltd on third party websites.
You may reject or delete the Google advertising cookie i.e. you may opt out of Google’s interest-based advertising program by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/).
We combine data collected by Google Analytics Premium, with data about our adverts that have been shown using the Google Display Network or DoubleClick for Advertisers, to understand how anonymous users interact with this website after seeing our adverts. We do this to analyse and optimise our advertising campaigns.
- Does the policy apply to linked websites?
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at : BELLATRIX S.R.L. – Via F. Spirito, 25 – 84095 Giffoni Valle Piana (SA) – Italy.